Software installation
September 23, 2018, 01:16:33 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Almeza MultiSet 8.2.0 has been released. Download now! Speed Install 2.0.2.1723 has been released. Download now!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Stupid Questions #1  (Read 13296 times)
b.reodis

« on: October 21, 2010, 05:30:44 AM »

OK. I was excited when this program was offered on www.giveawayoftheday.com. I downloaded it to three of my machines. That was a while ago and I'm just now getting around to trying it out. First, the documentation sucks. I'm sorry. My laptop needs to be ripped apart and rebuilt. Before I hit the "format C:\" button, I wanted to build an unattended installation of Vista and based on that experience, all my other software. However, I'm confused. If I have Vista on the computer that Almeza Multiset is on, how can I make that unattended installation of Vista. The terms of the giveawayoftheday.com offer stipulates that it's a one time "gift". I can't "save the setup file and reinstall it later. If the installation of Almeza Multiset gets farked or deleted, I'll lose the program.

My only hope (you tell me if this will work) is laboriously setting up MS Virtual Disk, record my installation of Vista there and making a CD of it BEFORE formatting the drive. Is this so?
Alex
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2010, 10:38:59 AM »

The program works like a recording system. A user is to install the application
only once with MultiSet being run in the recording mode. MultiSet will record all
your actions and will generate the automatic installation package after the recording
process is completed.

Then you create a package you must verify it(uninstall and run
automatic installation). Do these steps for all applications.
Then you must set order of installation. Use arrows on toolbar.
After that you may create DVD.
b.reodis

« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2010, 10:03:54 PM »

Alex,

Hi. I understand the premise of recording the installation of programs, but you didn't answer my question for my situation:

My only hope (you tell me if this will work) is laboriously setting up MS Virtual Disk, record my installation of Vista there and making a CD of it BEFORE formatting the drive. Is this so?
Alex
Administrator

« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2010, 08:50:46 AM »

Yes. This way is right.
Douppypah

[url=http://email-verify.my-addr.com/online-bulk-yahoo-email-address-verify-tool.php]yahoo verify email[/url]

« Reply #4 on: December 16, 2011, 02:01:35 PM »

Me and your girlfriend making out in the back of your fathers pick-up truck.

How come chickens cant fly?

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: