Software installation
July 20, 2018, 07:42:39 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Almeza MultiSet 8.2.0 has been released. Download now! Speed Install 2.0.2.1723 has been released. Download now!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Categories gone?  (Read 9650 times)
Andreas

« on: July 08, 2010, 12:29:44 AM »

I have just tried to start "multiset_player.exe" via Network (multiset Installation Folder is shared). This did start an "empty" Multiset as if it was fresh installed, without any packages. After that I tried to start "multiset.exe" in the same way with the same result. So far, so ok. But now, when I start multiset.exe local on the PC it is installed on I see the same multiset, without any packages or categories. That is not ok. If I take a look in the program folder I see Categories folders, and inside them are the .mst files I created so far. But how can I get them back into the multiset installation?

Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.
Andreas

« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2010, 09:35:24 AM »

Update:
After a little tampering around I found out that it is quite simple - I just have to create the Categories new, the packages will be enlisted after that as before the little accident.
so the question remaining is: How could such thing happen?

Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.
Alex
Administrator

« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2010, 08:43:12 PM »

Then you create a package you must verify it(uninstall and run
automatic installation). Do these steps for all applications.
Then you must set order of installation. Use arrows on toolbar.
After that you may create DVD.

Press F11 and do all steps. Close MultiSet and run 'multiset_player' in
the folder with 'Universal MultiSet'. List with packages must not have red icons.

When creating packages list MultiSet checks the path to the executable file. If it doesn??™t find it a red disk icon will appear near the package name. If the path of an executable file is net MultiSet won??™t check it and will display the corresponding icon near the package.
Douppypah

[url=http://email-verify.my-addr.com/online-bulk-yahoo-email-address-verify-tool.php]yahoo verify email[/url]

« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2011, 03:38:35 PM »

In your example of the Hulu theme you have a drop down menu for the Categories.  How do I set a menu as the Videoshare menu and how do I make the drop-downs?

Thanks

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: