Software installation
October 19, 2018, 02:56:10 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Almeza MultiSet 8.2.0 has been released. Download now! Speed Install 2.0.2.1723 has been released. Download now!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Can I use MultiSet without GUI?  (Read 6780 times)
Serv

« on: July 19, 2008, 03:04:21 PM »

In my work I use different software for automatic programs installation. I want to automate installations of some applications with the help of MultiSet. Can I use MultiSet without GUI?
Alex
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2008, 03:54:37 PM »

Yes, you can. Almeza MultiSet can work both as a fully autonomous environment to automate applications installations, and as a separate module in this or that system. For this MultiSet uses the command prompt. You can specify the installation package in the command prompt parameters, and MultiSet will install the necessary application and finish its work at once. For example, ???multiset officesetup.mst???.
Douppypah

[url=http://email-verify.my-addr.com/online-bulk-yahoo-email-address-verify-tool.php]yahoo verify email[/url]

« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2011, 07:49:07 AM »

Im using the Psion Teklogix handheld OS CE 5.0 now and interesting to install the PocketDos software on it. Can you confirm it work well or not?
Thanks,

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: